Wednesday, November 14, 2012

College Student Profiles




Carly
Meet Carly

I chose my college based on the small class sizes, the extra-curricular activities, and the on-campus housing. One of my favorite spots on campus is my dorm. I am majoring in Communication and minoring in Business. I write for the campus newspaper and am a member of the Honors program. I plan on working at a magazine after I graduate, so next semester I will have an internship with a design magazine. I’m beyond excited, as working with magazines is something I’ve always wanted to do.


Isidro
Meet Isidro
I didn’t know anyone when I came to college, but now I have tons of friends. I live in the dorms, so I meet a lot of people that way. I also give campus tours to freshmen and am a member of the Rugby Club. I’m hoping to become a high school math teacher, and maybe even a college professor someday. I will probably have to go to graduate school. I’m excited to start student teaching next quarter!


Nakeesa
Meet Nakeesa

When I came to college, I hadn’t declared a major yet. Now I am majoring in Early Childhood Education and I am planning to teach preschool. I knew I didn’t want to live on campus, so I rented an apartment with friends. I’ve decided that next year I will get a place on my own, but I will need to find a job to afford it. It is my goal to find a job on campus so that I can work in between classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment